John and Jessica, 10.2.10

John and Jessica picked a perfect day for their wedding. I love October weddings. When you're filming outside, the temps are perfect. You're likely not to see streams of sweat falling from my brow. Great for everybody. Just ask Ted and Lica from July 3rd. The colors were peaking too. Which made for a perfect ending to their highlight as you'll see. Their ceremony was held in Delano and the reception at the DoubleTree in Minneapolis. I want to thank John for letting us mic him up early to capture the moment at the beginning of the film. One of my favorite intimate moments we've caught over the years. Since he was mic'd up I was able to hear just how in love these two are while I was editing it. Talk about "giddy" as Jessica says. I think I could've made a John giggle audio track that could be at least 10 minutes in length. Finally, of course the ever so popular jumping shot. Why photographers love taking this shot is beyond me, but it fit nicely into the film as you'll see (without being cheesy). Do you know anyone who has sprained their ankle attempting the jump shot in high heals? Pics beforehand were on the church grounds and in the sanctuary. Post ceremony pics were taken at the beautiful Lake Rebecca Park Reserve in Delano. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Dan

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The Dan Schulze Films Blog. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.